Monday 7 January 2008

Week I: Monday

Good intro today about how scholars, etc. are starting to treat cultural studies of our own culture in the same way that we have approached missiology to the rest of the world. I'm really excited about this class. As a broadcast journalist major in college, and sports broadcaster for seven years in Denver, I know what is going on through the minds' of people in the media industry. Critically dissecting what happens to our audience culturally will be interesting - especially because these types of discussions don't happen often (or ever) from the "producers" point of view. The biggest question is: What will audiences like? Anyway, I know there is more to the class than media, but I've got some big anticipation for that section!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're excited! I look forward to that section as well.