Saturday 2 February 2008

Week 4 - Response to Amy Kaherl's blog

It was so interesting and refreshing to read Amy's blog. I hated Wednesday's class (sorry, can't deny it!). I am interested in economics, but struggled to perceive the connection between Jesus' kingdom, the emerging church and Marxism (as we discussed it). Perhaps it was too quick of a gearshift for my little brain. Amy's blog was helpful to that end. It was also good to read Amy's blog and see how we are all wired differently. Last Wednesday (not "Marx Wednesday") and Monday's classes were my "cup of tea." I LOVE the emergent church discussion and conversation about where God might be breaking through today. Thanks, Amy, for helping me see some relevance in Marx Wednesday and making me think a little differently.

No comments: